Calgary Bookkeeping is a subsidiary of Registries Plus Inc, an agent of the Alberta Government and trusted provider of business services to small and medium sized companies in Calgary. We offer a range of services from helping new companies get started to performing full-cycle bookkeeping for small businesses and well established organizations. Our goal is to delight our clients by providing affordable prices, fast service and accurate results.
What sets us apart from other service providers?
- Our friendly and professional staff speak 20 languages. And if you’re new to the world of business and accounting, we speak that language too!
- Affordable hourly rates and flat rate options
- Knowledge from servicing hundreds of businesses each year
- Full-cycle bookkeeping services for a range of industries and company types
- Specialization working with Calgary small businesses and new company startups
- A convenient location with great parking at which to meet your bookkeeper. We can also meet you at your business as a convenient alternative.
- Fast and accurate service
- Accountant-ready statements
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certified
- Secure online bookkeeping software options so you can access your information from anywhere
Meet our Bookkeeping Team
Steven Vander Meulen
Steven has worked for some of the top technology companies in North America over the past 18 years, including Intuit and SMART Technologies. He has senior management and executive management experience with P&L responsibility for as much as $120M annually. He ran the Canadian tax division for Intuit and oversaw the QuickBooks Pro Advisor program. During his time in technology, he introduced a range of products and services that generated >$800M in revenue. What’s more, Steve is an entrepreneur, having started and owned four companies. Our customers value his broad range of experience and successes.
Experience: 18 years
Credentials: Bachelor of Commerce degree; major in finance, accounting and marketing
Industries: oil and gas, technology, construction, services and retail
Business type: all sizes
Nancy is our senior bookkeeper with 12 years experience in full-cycle bookkeeping. As a seasoned bookkeeper, Nancy has worked with a large range of clients and business types. She specializes in helping small businesses get caught up with their finances and organized for monthly upkeep. Many of her clients come in with a box full of receipts and invoices and are thrilled when Nancy sorts everything out for them with ease. She also specializes in tax preparation.
Experience: 12 years
Credentials: Accounting and Computer Applications (honors – Everest College); Income Tax Preparation L1
Industries: construction, retail, restaurants and bars, services and real estate
Business type: small businesses and new company startups
Kris has worked as a controller and accounting consultant for 23 years. She excels at providing full-cycle bookkeeping and financial reporting to established businesses that have complicated structures and needs. She works closely with her clients to solve complex bookkeeping challenges. She has a very warm and calming approach that our clients respond very well to, especially when dealing with complicated tasks.
Experience: 23 years
Credentials: 4th Level CMA (SAIT)
Industries: property management, hospitality and tourism, services and franchises
Business type: established businesses with complex needs